The Board of Directors of Al Hammadi Company in their meeting held on 10th December 2017 reviewed the financial and operational performance of the Company and has recommended to distribute dividend to the shareholders for the year 2017 as follows:
1. Total amount to be distributed is SAR 90 Million.
2. Dividend per share SAR 0.75.
3. Dividend represent 7.5% of the stock bar value.
4. Number of shares eligible for dividend is 120,000,000.
5. The eligibility of dividends shall be for the shareholders registered in the register of the Securities Depository Center at the end of second trading day following the date of general assembly meeting which will be announced later.
6. Details of dividend distribution date will be announced later.
The Company urges its shareholders to update their data and to make sure to link their bank accounts to their investment portfolios to ensure receipt of their dividends directly in their accounts