This Department deals with all the diagnostic methods and treatment for all cases of ENT, whether medical or surgical. It operates all ENT surgery cases for children and adults who suffer from ENT problems and disorders cases.
This department is run by consultants and specialists with high qualifications and experience, and there are specialized units such as: Respiratory unit, endoscopy unit, laser unit and micro-surgery unit.
The following are the cases treated in the ENT department:
- Laser tonsillectomy.
- Eradication spouses (nasal polyps) by laser.
- Laser treatment of snoring.
- Vocal cords problems.
- Endoscopy for these cases:
- sinus leveling operations,
- foreign bodies extraction from the ear, nose, throat or esophagus
- Video Recording of the operations upon patient’s request.
- Diagnostic Endoscopy for: the nose, throat, larynx, lung and esophagus.
- Ear Micro-surgical operations:
- Auditory ossicles.
- Grafting the eardrum.
- Treatment of the ear bone decay (membrane).
- Cosmetic surgery for ear pavilion and external hearing canal in cases of malformations.
- Diagnosis of severe hearing impairment in newborns and young children, audiogram, hearing nerve gram and EEG
- Microscopic Diagnosis of Otitis media under anesthesia.
- Microscopic middle ear ventilation intubation.
Other Departments and Services